True to form in creating exemplary pieces with detailed craftsmanship, Dolce & Gabbana released a Baroque accessories collection for Fall/Winter 2013. The line is rich with beautifully antiquated designs that are embellished in golden filigree and tulle. It’s so regal looking that you feel as though you should be viewing the collection while sipping tea—with your pinky finger extended! The price tag isn’t for the faint of heart, but would most definitely be a beautiful investment to enjoy for years to come.
Here’s a peek.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles