Jay-Z, the mogul-of-all-things entertainment is about to make a major draft pick for the Roc Nation team. New York Giants wide receiver, Victor Cruz, may be joining a slew of other entertainers like Rihanna, Willow Smith, Rita Ora and J. Cole as a member of the Roc Nation family.
The NY Daily News alleges that the contract will allow Jay-Z and Roc Nation control over all of Cruz’s entertainment deals. Jay-Z signed another athlete skateboarder Theotis Beasley to Roc Nation in early 2012.
We’re hoping to see Cruz partake in more entertainment ventures and it seems like he made a smart move when he decided not to join the cast of Dancing With The Stars last winter. But we’re glad he’s taking the fashion scene by storm with his good looks and hot physique on the September cover of GQ.
We hope to see more of his debonair style off the field, but for now check out some of his most stylish moments by clicking through the gallery.
Photo: Getty Images
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night