It’s the final stretch for the 2012 Presidential Election. Most precincts in the United States do not allow election paraphernalia within so many feet of the polling place. This means you will have to leave for Barack Obama and Mitt Romney t-shirts and signs at home. However, you can show your patriotism as you enjoy your liberty to vote by rocking some election pride pieces.
Check out these patriotic pieces to add to your wardrobe tomorrow.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey