Gabrielle Union and the First Lady Michelle Obama hosted a campaign rally in support of President Barack Obama at the James L. Knight Center in Miami on Thursday. The fabulous actress wore a simple black cow neck dress with (what appears to be) suede Giuseppe Zanotti Design peep toe slingbacks.
The choice of what to wear to a political function can be challenging, but Gaby aced this by choosing a sultry yet demure ensemble. We especially love her blunt bangs, which is looking like the new trend in Hollywood.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!