Kristen Stewart hit the red carpet for the L.A. premiere of her new movie, On the Road, wearing a look straight off the Balenciaga Spring 2013 runway. The cropped cutout top is alluring and edgy, while the slacks are tailored and sophisticated. And the combination of the two is equal parts sassy and chic! Way to go, Kristen—we’re giving you a StyleBlazer thumbs up for showing us all how to be classy in this trendy fave.
Of course, our favorite thing about K. Stew’s look is how easy it is to recreate at home! We found a similar crop top at Singer22, a pair of high-waisted tuxedo pants at Mango and the perfect pointy-toed patent pumps at Steve Madden. Altogether, our look for less rings in at only $266 – love that!
Click through to get Kristen Stewart’s bold red carpet look for less!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night