Designer Kate Spade has teamed up with sneaker brand Keds to bring us eight adorably designed sneakers. Polka dots, gingham, stripes oh my. And those are only a few of the designs. We can hardly wait to see more. Comfortable and cute to wear to festivals like Coachella or even to the beach, these are the perfect little sneakers for spring and summer. They are set to debut in February 2013 and will be sold in Kate Spade stores, select Nordstrom stores and on Nordstrom.com.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles