Although it appears as if several eye makeup products were used to get Halle’s look, to make life much easier, simply use a duo-chrome pigment like MAC Pigment in Blue Brown. To get the intense metallic look like Halle’s, spritz a little water on your eyeshadow brush along with the pigment and then apply to the lids over your base. Blend using small circular motions. Then using an eyeliner brush, sweep a little of the damp pigment under the bottom waterline. Finish off the eye look with 2-3 coats of mascara.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past