Woman shopping image via Shutterstock
The time of the year, that we so patiently wait for, has come again. No, it’s not holiday shopping, though many gifts can be scored at these events. It is designer sample sale season. We’re talking fresh from the runway pieces that most of us would give a leg for. Women all over the city are racking up on clothing, shoes, handbags and more that is priced at least 50% off. Most items start marked 70% off and the percentage goes up as the end of the sale nears, so what are you waiting on?
Get the shopping and start sample sale hopping with our quick guide to November’s sales below!
When: 11/6 – 11/10
Tues – Thurs 8am – 8pm,
Friday 9am – 7pm,
Saturday 10am – 6pm
Where: 131 Greene Street (between W. Houston & Prince Streets)
What: Spring ’11, Pre-Fall ’11, Fall ’11, Resort ’12, Spring ’12; women’s and men’s apparel and accessories
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos