Attention, lawbreakers: looks like Channing Tatum is about to get one hot honor! It’s been reported that the Magic Mike star may be People Magazine‘s “S-xiest Man Alive.” And although we have to wait until the official announcement when the issue hits newsstands on Nov. 14, we thought it was just as good a time as any to stare into those steel baby blues once more.
Here’s hoping Chan is PEOPLE’s hottest man, and that he’ll play Christian Grey in the upcoming 50 Shades films. Fans self!
Need more proof? Click through to see more photos of Channing’s peak potential.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles