Erika Peña has always aspired to be a jewelry designer, stating to her mother shortly after graduating high school that she was prepared to move in order to pursue her dream.
At the tender age of 18, the Florida teen the made her way to New York City to attend Parsons School of Design with a full scholarship in tote. Interning for Donna Karen and Josie Natori upon graduation proved to the ambitious 22-year-old that her dreams were undoubtedly in reach.
To find out more about the fab designer, go to Vibe Vixen.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!