Beyonce sang about it and now we are talking about it. All the single ladies listen up: want to find a man? You might be looking in the wrong areas to find him! A study by Bloomberg has named the top cities for singles and none of the big cities we all flock to are on there. It is time to find love in the small towns. The study was based on income for single homes, percentage of population that is single and percentage of guys or girls that are single. Check out what cities made the list to find your next lover!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process