Photo: Robyn Beck/AFP/Getty Images
Last night all eyes were glued to the television as President Barack Obama was re-elected for a second term. As the First Family took the stage to celebrate the victory, we couldn’t help but look at First Lady Michelle Obama, Sasha Obama, and Malia Obama’s fashion choices for the big night. And last night, Sasha and Malia definitely stole the fashion spotlight! Sasha wore a grey blouse and cardigan with a high-waisted green skirt. Her bright neon layered necklace added a pop of youth. Her older sister Malia wore a mature pleated blue J. Crew skirt, a quarter sleeve shirt and a bright pink belt. They are growing up right before our eyes and their styles are slowly evolving.
Check out some of Sasha and Malia’s fashionably fun moments over the past four years!
Photo: Getty Images
Sasha on election night November 7, 2012 in Chicago, Illinois.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!