Photo: Robyn Beck/AFP/Getty Images
Last night all eyes were glued to the television as President Barack Obama was re-elected for a second term. As the First Family took the stage to celebrate the victory, we couldn’t help but look at First Lady Michelle Obama, Sasha Obama, and Malia Obama’s fashion choices for the big night. And last night, Sasha and Malia definitely stole the fashion spotlight! Sasha wore a grey blouse and cardigan with a high-waisted green skirt. Her bright neon layered necklace added a pop of youth. Her older sister Malia wore a mature pleated blue J. Crew skirt, a quarter sleeve shirt and a bright pink belt. They are growing up right before our eyes and their styles are slowly evolving.
Check out some of Sasha and Malia’s fashionably fun moments over the past four years!
Photo: Getty Images
Sasha on election night November 7, 2012 in Chicago, Illinois.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)