Attention BeyHive: King B has descended on Instagram! President Barack Obama‘s win re-election inspired Beyoncé’s fashion sense and her love for all things social media. For her inaugural Instagram shoot, she sports chunky frames, a mean mug and a “Texans for Obama” T-shirt. Bey had a little fun with her new account, posting pics in her super cute Obama earrings and gold grills. She even had a closing remark for Mitt, but deleted it afterward. Want to keep tabs on what Instagram filter Bey will choose next? Follow her @baddiebeybey!
Click through to see photos of Bey’s Instagram shoot!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles