This fall its all about embracing color.
Colors trending this year are burnt oranges, deep reds, vibrant purples and dark browns. These colors are sure to remind you of some of the great things about fall including leaves changing, Thanksgiving dinners, and chilly weather. Stay warm and fashionable by incorporating these colors during your fall festivities.
Check out some items that are perfect colors for this Fall.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age