X-Factor UK judge and former Pussycat Doll in charge Nicole Scherzinger took a break from her international hit TV gig to get glam for the December cover of Marie Claire UK, shot by David Roemer. In the issue, she dished on her life in the spotlight and her highly speculated love interests, including Chris Brown. She retains that her friendship with Breezy is a purely platonic one, and that “he’s like a little brother.” The beauty also shares details about her new love, Formula 1′s Lewis Hamilton, her plans for children in the future, and her fear of losing her fame and fortune.
Click through to check out more photos from Nicole’s sizzling shoot.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles