While the designer collections coming down the catwalks at Africa Fashion Week have been impressive, it’s the style moments outside the tents that have really caught my eye.
It’s always interesting to see how people interpret the trends and incorporate them into their personal style. There is no better way to observe the connection between the runway and the “realway” than by keeping a keen eye to the streets. In fact, street style spotting has almost becoming a sport with websites like All The Pretty Birds, Jak And Jil and Swagger New York topping my daily hit list.
Click here to see BlackVoices editor, Julee Wilson’s fab flicks from the week of fashion.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos