StyleBlazers, are you as excited as we are to have Barack Obama as our president for another four years? High five to all of you who got out yesterday and Barack’d the vote! We did it! Just because the election is over, doesn’t mean you have to stop rockin’ your Obama style. We already shared how pumped we were when Beyoncé posted her “Texans for Obama” tee on Instagram last night, and we’re happy to report that we found her exact tee, plus custom tees available for every state on the Barack Obama official store for $30! If the state tees don’t tickle your fancy, we found four other options at Urban Outfitters, too!
Click through to shop our Obama style picks!
Texans for Obama Tee (other states also available), $30
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)