We all heard about Kristen Stewart’s fling with married director Rupert Sanders a while back. Despite the controversy surrounding their affair, it should be known that this isn’t the first time the line relationship between an actor and director has evolved into love affair. To prove it, here are 15 noteworthy director-actor romances from past and present.
Sam Taylor Wood and Aaron Johnson
Director Sam Taylor-Wood met British actor Aaron Johnson when they made the John Lennon biopic Nowhere Boy together. The two had already had two children together by the time they tied the knot this summer and both agreed to take the surname “Taylor-Johnson.” The real kicker: director Wood is 23 years his senior!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)