We all heard about Kristen Stewart’s fling with married director Rupert Sanders a while back. Despite the controversy surrounding their affair, it should be known that this isn’t the first time the line relationship between an actor and director has evolved into love affair. To prove it, here are 15 noteworthy director-actor romances from past and present.
Sam Taylor Wood and Aaron Johnson
Director Sam Taylor-Wood met British actor Aaron Johnson when they made the John Lennon biopic Nowhere Boy together. The two had already had two children together by the time they tied the knot this summer and both agreed to take the surname “Taylor-Johnson.” The real kicker: director Wood is 23 years his senior!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night