The color blue is often associated with sadness. Terms like “the blues” and “blue Monday” come to mind. However, as of Tuesday November 6th, the color—at least for now—brings to mind images of a victorious Barack Obama and Joe Biden for the 2012 presidential election. In honor of the winning party, we’ve chosen a few pieces in the most royal and authoritative shade of blue there is, navy. The pieces can be worn together for a monochromatic look or easily integrated into your already existing wardrobe. So whether you are politically aligned to the democratic party or the color just so happens to be your fave, check out the pieces we’ve chosen.
Starless Embellished Leather Mini Skirt
The different colorblocking and zipper details add an interesting note to the otherwise average leather mini.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)