Forever 21 joins the slew of fashion labels that have penned a known face to represent their holiday collections. Supermodel, Chanel Iman snagged the gig as the popular retail chain’s new cover girl for their snow-filled Holiday 2012 campaign, “Let it Glow.”
Chanel appears to be channeling two ice queens– one sweet and one sultry– decked in head-to-toe F21. And looking at the complete collection that launched on their site on Nov. 2, you can get the same look too. Prices range from $2.80 for silver nail polish to $62 for a leopard faux fur jacket.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'