Photo: Andres Otero/ WENN
Last night, Victoria’s Secret held its annual pre-holiday fashion show at the Lexington Avenue Armory through rain, sleet and snow, and we’re glad they did. The retailer’s show, which always looks like a good time, will air on CBS on December 4th, featuring performances from Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars and none other than Rihanna.
The Bajan singer strutted down the runway twice looking like one of the angels, wearing a pink lace mini for one look and a black corset for the other. Models such as Adriana Lima, Miranda Kerr and Joan Smalls stomped the catwalk wearing the oversized, exclusively designed angel wings to match the show’s six themes: Circus, Dangerous Liaisons, Pink Is Us, Silver Screen Angels, Calendar Girls, and Angels in Bloom. We can’t wait to see these gorgeousness girls in action next month, but until then we’ll be drooling over the pictures below.
Take a look at the amazing show.
Photo: Jeff Grossman/WENN
Rihanna looks like a modern-day Coco Chanel as she performs draped in pearls
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night