Photo: Craig Harris/WENN
“Gangnam Style“! rapper Park Jae-sang, aka Psy, is on everyone’s radar for his breakout hit and gentlemanly style. The Korean rapping sensation was recently spotted leaving DSKRKT night club in London this morning. True to form, the entertainer rocked a revamped version of the tuxedo suit, sporting houndstooth printed pants, a black blazer with a textured lapel, and his bow tie coolly undone around his neck. Naturally, the look wouldn’t be complete without statement making accessories, which he did in white framed sunglasses, and black and white wingtips. For those of you ladies who consider yourselves serious fashion fans, love to blaze black and white, or simply enjoy suiting up like one of the boys, we stole Psy’s style for you!
Peep our affordable picks $50 and under to get the Korean music sensation’s “gangnam style.”
Shop the individual pieces in the pages following!
Instead of houndstooth pants, we went for a more feminine feel with a mini.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night