If you have to share bathroom space with the guy in your life, you know things can get a little hectic. Somehow your Tom Ford Cheek Color can’t coexist with his old shaving tools. And the compromise? Yeah, it pretty much never happens. But what if there were products you and your guy could use? We put together a list of our favorite unisex beauty and grooming products that you’ll both love to share.
Check out 4 beauty products to share with your beau.
The Jack Black line is supposed to be geared towards men, but we often find ourselves dipping into the pot especially when it comes to the Intense Therapy Lip Balm. These little tubes, which come in a variety of scents, protect the lips against UVA and UVB rays and intense weather conditions. It’s manly enough so he won’t feel like he’s playing in your sticky lip gloss, but gentle enough for us to want to carry a tube in each of our bags.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process