Basketball wife, Adrienne Bosh and model, Miranda Kerr stepped out this week in nearly identical two-toned dressed.
Bosh wore a Zara cotton-viscose dress ($80) with peep toe Christian Louboutin platforms, while the Kerr went with an Alexander Wang ($585) wool version of the style with Givenchy purse and coat and thigh-high boots. The two ladies looked great in the sultry body-hugging dresses… but (elephant in the room) it’s incredibly interesting how similar the dresses look and how different the prices are. While we love the two, we want your thoughts.
Who blazed it better?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos