Nail polish mega brand Essie has teamed up with the jewelry goddesses at BaubleBar to combine their powers for the good of beauty and jewelry lovers everywhere. Something like a wrist party pairing, they’ve created personalized sets to match Essie’s rich palette of nail lacquers with BaubleBar’s luxe bangles and bracelets. This is how it works: Start with an Essie nail shade and a custom selected bracelet. Add a complimentary bangle and then a third beaded bauble to top off the look. Priced at $50, your set will ship in a chic pouch once it’s ready to roll. You decide whether you’ll be gifting or keeping!
This has been a major year for Essie. This past summer the popular nail polish brand opened their very first flagship salon. Located on the East 65th street on the ritzy Upper East Side of Manhattan, the location brought to life the dream of founder Essie Weingarten. BaubleBar’s selection of accessories and jewels have grown leaps and bounds this year and are sure to top holiday wish lists everywhere.
Click through below to check out some Essie and BaubleBar combos already on tap and customize your own kit here.
StyleBlazers, which combination is your favorite?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)