Kelly Rowland stepped out for X Factor auditions in a look that surely caused several double takes. She rocked a cropped Versace top and matching pencil skirt from the Spring/Summer 2011 collection. Kelly showed us stripes, when worn properly, can be figure flattering. The thin vertical lines further elongated the “Motivation” singer’s gorgeous frame. And the cut out details at the midriff add a flirty touch. With such a bold print, she kept the accessories simple, just a cuff and platform pumps. Ms. Rowland’s stepping up her style game and we’re loving it.
-Patrice J. Williams
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles