We, along with the rest of the free world have been talking about NARS creating an Andy Warhol inspired collection of items for the holidays. The latest to the ever-expanding group of products is this awesome nail polish set. The four colors appropriately named Back Room (black), Soup Can (perfect red), Chelsea Girls (innocent beige) and Silver Factory (aluminum) retail for $35.
For those of you who are extremely excited about this set (code for trying to sell on the black market), know this, there is a disclaimer: Due to high demand, a customer may order no more than 6 units of this item every 30 days.
Ah, yes, there are always limits on fun.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process