Woman Getting Out Of Car image via Shutterstock
The Fall/Winter runway shows are usually the most exciting, offering a galore of patterns, textures and silhouettes just begging to be devoured by fashion connoisseurs. But there are times when a designer sends an item down the runway that leaves us scratching our heads and asking WWTT (what were they thinking)? We understand that designers are usually jetsetters and, if they so choose, don’t have to deal the winter weather…or the freezing temperatures or traversing public transit or slushing their way through brown (and sometimes yellow) snow. So, we forgive them when they send items down the f/w runways that are simply impractical in design, color or material for tackling the harsh northeast winter.
And we’ve rounded up 5 f/w 2012 runway shoes that are meant less for stomping around the city and more for trotting from your vehicle to the venue and back.
We recommend everyday wear if—and only if—your toes are made out of steel
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles